The Newcastle and Districts 4WD Club caters for novice and experienced drivers, covering as many different aspects of four wheel driving as possible. Trips are designed to provide Members with a variety of destinations and 4WD experiences. Owners of All Wheel Drive vehicles are welcome to join the Club and participate in trips appropriate to their vehicle.
The Newcastle and Districts 4WD Club meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month (except January) at the Beresfield Bowling Club, 7.30pm
The Club was formed in 1978 as the Newcastle Diahatsu Club and is one of the oldest 4WD clubs in Newcastle and the Hunter region. In 1984 the Club changed its name to the Newcastle and Districts Four Wheel Drive Club Incorporated with a new and distinct round logo. In 2014 the logo was revised to reflect and emphasise club activities.
Newcastle and Districts Four Wheel Drive Club Inc. has as its aims:
- To promote and enjoy safe Four Wheel Driving;
- To promote 4WD touring as a legitimate form of recreation;
- To promote environmentally responsible 4WD touring;
- To educate the public and other 4WD users in the correct use of their vehicles in caring for and respecting the environment;
- To enjoy the Australian bush;
- To enjoy the company of other like-minded people.
To contact Newcastle and Districts 4WD club via email, please complete the following form. Including details about your vehicle, level of experience, and the type activities you are interested in will enable us to provide you with a more relevant response.